Thursday, April 17, 2014

Almost like a real professional photo shoot - part 2

So like I wrote in the previous post, that during this semi-pro shooting session, it was a beautiful and sunny day! And in my book, any day with lots of sunshine really asks for a dress, skirt or shorts.. basically anything where bare legs can be shown. I tell ya, there's nothing quite like the feeling of the wind flowing past smooth legs.


Still.. when I was changing into my dress, there was a brief moment when I was both wearing my jeans, my boots and the dress at the same time. And the consensus was.. that it was not such a bad combo. I liked it at least, so that's why I'm sharing it with you all!



In my previous post, I also didn't mention the boots.. which of course must be rectified. :-P These boots are from H&M, 5.5 inch heels with a modest platform. They're quite high, so I'm not gonna go on a day long shopping trip, but they do fit well. To give you all an example: during this shoot I actually climbed fences,.. that's how well they fit!


So, after the getting rid of the top and the jacket, I put on a cute yellow dress from Lila (that's the brand, not the colour). Perfect for summer weather.. so I expect to wear it quite often in the coming months. The one thing I don't really like about it is the meshed waist.. just a bit too revealing for my taste, so I covered that up with a black belt. Perhaps that also has to do with the fact that I'd rather show off my legs than my waist. :-P


Speaking of showing off legs, that will be the subject of the third and last post, where I got rid of the skinny jeans and changed the boots for my high-heeled stiletto sandals. Quite the challenge to walk around and not sinking into the sand and grass.

Sure, I could've worn wedge heels or sneakers.. but where's the fun in that?


No comments:

Post a Comment